Comprehensive Family Dentistry in Cleveland
At the dental practice of Jeffrey A. Carson, DDS, MAGD, we offer affordable and efficient dental treatments in a comfortable and welcoming environment. Our caring and compassionate team listens, discusses, and reviews all your treatment options. We are dedicated to providing all ages with high-quality dental care in Cleveland. We welcome new patients travelling to us from Athens, Ooltewah, and the surrounding communities.
To ensure you have access to emergency dental services, we are available after hours or during the weekend for patients of record. Call us today to schedule your appointment!
CALL US: (423) 479-5966 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
Why Choose a Family Dentist?
Dr. Carson and his highly skilled team have many years of experience, and we recognize the importance of providing families with quality dental care. Our team uses a personal approach to treatment while taking your family health history into account. We go over your medical records to identify potential issues based on lifestyle or genetics.
As a family dentist, Dr. Carson provides care to protect, enhance, and restore your smile. Our team offers a convenient environment where you and all family members can be treated in the same office. We are happy to help you save time by working around your busy schedule.
Children’s Dentistry in Cleveland
We treat children as young as three years old. Our team is dedicated to monitoring your child’s oral health development. We are also attentive to any sign that they may need orthodontic treatments. We will refer them for specialized care if the need arises.
We provide a fun environment and maintain an engaging attitude to make them feel at ease. Using age-appropriate language and positive experiences, we educate your children about the importance of proper dental hygiene and diet.
Our children’s services include:
- Preventive Care: We believe that prevention is crucial in dentistry. We monitor your child to address problems at their onset and to prevent future complications. Our preventive care entails dental exams to rule out issues and cleanings every six months.
- Fluoride Treatments: Dr. Carson will apply fluoride on your child’s teeth to protect them and prevent cavities.
- Pulpotomies: If your child has any decayed or infected teeth, we may suggest a pulpotomy. The procedure helps remove harmful bacteria in the affected tooth while relieving pain and saving the tooth.
- WaterLase® Dental Laser: We use our WaterLase® dental laser for frenectomies. The procedure helps loosen muscles connected to the cheek, lip, or floor of the mouth and provide better range of motion.
Continuing Care for Your Teen’s Smile
As your child grows older, we recommend that you continue bringing them for routine checkups. We help keep their teeth clean by providing professional cleaning services twice a year. We also check for problems like cavities and misalignment and educate them on the importance of proper oral hygiene.
For teens involved in high-contact sports, we provide custom mouthguards. These appliances allow them to enjoy sports and be safe at the same time. Our other services include basic extractions and wisdom teeth extractions. For complex extractions, we will refer them to a surgeon for a seamless procedure.
Protecting Adult & Senior Smiles
We have various restorative treatment options for adults and seniors, and we can help with bruxism and TMJ disorders. Before we recommend any procedure, we examine your smile carefully to determine what you need. Our range of services include:
- Cleanings & Exams: We examine your mouth for any signs of decay, oral cancer, and other health issues. Digital x-rays are done yearly, and regular cleanings help protect your teeth, gums, and jawbone.
- Periodontal Care: Gum disease is common among many seniors and can lead to tooth loss. We offer scaling and root planing services to remove tartar and smooth tooth roots. This treatment helps reduce infection and encourages healthy tissue growth. We also use the laser for localized pocket reduction.
- Restorations: We provide fillings and dental crowns for cavities and cracked or damaged teeth. We also have dentures and dental implant restorations for missing teeth.
- Cosmetic Services: Our range of cosmetic services include teeth whitening for discolored teeth, veneers for cracks, chips, or gaps, and bonding. We also offer laser gum recontouring to address a gummy smile.
- Mouthguards: Bruxism can wear out your teeth over time and cause significant jaw pain. We provide custom mouthguards to reduce the damage and discomfort and to decrease sleep apnea and snoring.
Trusted Family Dental Services in Cleveland
At the practice of Jeffrey A. Carson, DDS, MAGD, we have a great passion for helping smiles of all ages. We stay updated on the latest techniques and technologies to help us deliver the best care possible.
We welcome Cleveland, Athens, and Ooltewah families to our friendly practice, where we can address all your dental needs. Get in touch with us today to schedule an appointment!
CALL US: (423) 479-5966 REQUEST APPOINTMENT